- Student Activities & Leadership Development
- Associated Students
- Intramural Sports
- Leadership Opportunities
- Multicultural Greek Council
- New Student Otter Orientation
- Otter Cross Cultural Center
- Otter Cycle Center
- Outdoor Recreation
- Programming & Events
- Student Clubs & Organizations
- Event Planning
- Forms and Documents
- Student Union Information Campaign Team
- Contact Us
SIGN UP NOW ONLINE at IMLEAGUES.COM/CSUMB
Intramural Sports that are still open:
4v4 Sand Volleyball - Deadline to sign up is Thurs Oct. 10th! (Games are played Friday, October 11th)
7v7 Flag Football- 4/wk season with double-headers now! (Games start Oct. 13th)
**Halloween Bowling- $10/person includes 2 games + shoes. Sign up a team of 4/5 or as a free agent at the Student Rec Front Desk (Monterey Lanes on Wednesday, October 30th at 9pm)
Punt, Pass, and Kick- October 13th, October 20th or October 27th from NOON-1PM at the Student Rec Field
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.com
To create an IMLeagues account: **Note** IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
1. Go to www.imleagues.com/CSUMB/Registration
Go to www.imleagues.com and click Create Account
Go to www.imleagues.com and click “Log in with Facebook” if you have a facebook account with your school email attached - this will automatically create an account, fill in your info, and join you to the school (steps 2-4)
2. Enter your information, and use your School email if applicable (@csumb.edu) and submit.
3. You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
4. You should be automatically joined to your school – If not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
1. Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
2. Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page
Click on the “California State University, Monterey Bay” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.
3. The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
4. Choose the league you wish to play in (Open, Competitive, Recreational, CoRec, etc.)
Note: You will have the option to select times you are unavailable
5. You can join the sport one of three ways:
a. Create a team (For team captains)
i. Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
1. If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them
2. If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
b. Join a team
i. Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page
ii. Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
iii. Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
iv. Going to the captain’s playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
c. Join as a Free Agent
i. You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
INTRAMURAL SPORTS T-SHIRTS ARE ON SALE NOW!
GET YOUR INTRAMURAL SPORTS T-SHIRT TODAY FOR ONLY $15!
Soft, yet durable fabric made from 50% recycled cotton fiber and 50% recycled polyester. Crew neck and inset sleeves ensure extra comfort with full range of motion. Extra long cut provides added coverage. Contour fit is designed to be close to the body with
out compression or discomfort.
Stop by the Student Center, Building 12, Room 168 to get yours today!!!
National Intramural-Recreational Sports Association Member