- Student Activities & Leadership Development
- Associated Students
- Intramural Sports
- Leadership Opportunities
- Multicultural Greek Council
- New Student Otter Orientation
- Otter Cross Cultural Center
- Otter Cycle Center
- Otter Student Union
- Outdoor Recreation
- Programming & Events
- Student Clubs & Organizations
- Event Planning
- Forms and Documents
- Contact Us
-The OC3 is getting ready to hire for Student Coordinators 2014-2015! Email rita zhang (email@example.com) if you're interested in receiving an application once it's out!
Housing wants students interested in Social Justice!!! Click below!
The Otter Cross Cultural Center (OC3) is committed to advancing the University vision of diversity, cross-culturalism, and social justice. Our purpose is to promote a learning community of cross-cultural engagement, understanding, and exchange through education, collaboration, dialogue, and action!
As a student, you can take advantage of the following:
- Educational workshops and events that explore diversity and social justice
- Trainings on how to be an activist and to create social change
- Cultural celebrations that represent the multicultural community we have on campus
- Resource library with books and movies on diversity and social justice
- A fun and relaxing study space where all students are welcomed
- Individual and student organization advising on leadership, identity, and social change
- Check out our tabs on the right to find out more!
We are located in the Student Center. OC3 General Hours of Operation are:
Mondays-Thursdays 10a - 5p
*Closed Mondays 12-1:30 and Wednesdays 4-5:30.