- Student Activities & Leadership Development
- Associated Students
- Intramural Sports
- Leadership Opportunities
- Multicultural Greek Council
- New Student Otter Orientation
- Otter Cross Cultural Center
- Otter Cycle Center
- Otter Student Union
- Outdoor Recreation
- Programming & Events
- Student Clubs & Organizations
- Contact Us
OUT-ober History Month 2014 is here! Click the above image for more info!
Chican@ Latin@ Heritage Month 2014 is here! Click the above image for more info!
The Otter Cross Cultural Center (OC3) is committed to advancing the University vision of diversity, cross-culturalism, and social justice. Our purpose is to promote a learning community of cross-cultural engagement, understanding, and exchange through education, collaboration, dialogue, and action!
As a student, you can take advantage of the following:
- Educational workshops and events that explore diversity and social justice
- Trainings on how to be an activist and to create social change
- Cultural celebrations that represent the multicultural community we have on campus
- Resource library with books and movies on diversity and social justice
- A fun and relaxing study space where all students are welcomed
- Individual and student organization advising on leadership, identity, and social change
- Check out our tabs on the right to find out more!
We are located in the Student Center. OC3 General Hours of Operation for Fall 2014 are: